Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will once again have our F1

We will once again have our F1 watching part at the Hooters on Mangum/290 at 1PM. All are welcome. Email me with any questions.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Count me in...I'll round u

Count me in...I'll round up some more FOC & LCA guys and get the word out to some other friends and clients...the last race was fun...really sucked Schumi got knocked out...man I freaked at the way it happened.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. I have a couple of the n

Cool. I have a couple of the new FOC members meeting us up there. We should have a great time.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Valeria dropped over, and

Well Valeria dropped over, and did not find you.

Still ON?????????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. We saw Valerie three time

Yes. We saw Valerie three times come into the parking lot and leave. We thought she was looking for you. She finally came inside the fourth time. She said that you had a clutch malfunction. Bummer...

We had 5-6 show up for the viewing. Great food, and great F1 action.

Hope you can make the next one.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, you don't find many

Well, you don't find many Lutheran Sunday School Teachers in Hooters. LOL! She didn't even want to go inside unless she saw your cars, and some Bozo nearly creamed her Turbo Beetle in his rush to get it up... I mean, get inside.

Has anyone talked to JRV? Where was he??
I might have torn into it on the shoulder of the road, if I'd had good coaching. Next time!

Send me the tapes and I'll watch it later.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JR has more projects going on

JR has more projects going on than I have ever seen in the shop at one time. He is probably neck deep in a 360 or a Diablo.

Did you get it back home?

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea, I neeed Monaco and German

yea, I neeed Monaco and Germany now! LOL

not a bummer, it's in good hands! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I think Monaco was taped over.

I think Monaco was taped over...oops, but Germany is still there.

Did you find out what was wrong with clutch?

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nah, I did find out a Toyota T

Nah, I did find out a Toyota Truck automatic tnsmission rebuild is worth $1,418.58.

Not bad for a truck I couldn't get $500 for, retail!

One thing at a time, young grasshopper! ;)

See post in regional happenings.
Sand Castles in Galveston this weekend!
Party Saturday down on East Beach. Clothing optional!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ouch!!!

I feel for you bro

Ouch!!!

I feel for you bro. Any way you slice it, it's not good math. Probably the same feeling some of the Ferrari owners are feeling when they are trying to sell their car.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you drive 'em 'till

If you drive 'em 'till you're dead, you never see the "mark to market". That's MY plan!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alan,

That's one of the

Alan,

That's one of the smartest things I've read in a while. I think that's a great attitude towards ownership. Once you're dead you can't take it with you so let 'er rip!

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well thank you sir! (Tippi

Well thank you sir! (Tipping hat) though it seems I own A LOT of differnt steering wheels for some one with only two hands!!!

Getting the speedboat wet is the next step. Tell those sweeties to get a new suit and stock up on coconut oil!!!

"I like coconuts, 'cause they smell like ladies lying in the sun"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.