Kartzone

1st Race - $15 / 2nd Race - $12 / 3rd Race - $10
Purchase 3 RACES up front and save more, 3 for $35

www.kartzone.net

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will try to swing down there

I will try to swing down there but a minor amount of insanity is required to drive from N Houston to anywhere near 59 & 610 during rush hour. Rush hour being defined as 1AM to 12:59AM.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know what you mean Mike. Tha

I know what you mean Mike. That is one reason we chose the later time of 7:30. Makes it a bit easier to get around town. Hope to see you there.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't worry Jeremy, I'

Don't worry Jeremy, I've heard thru the grapevine that 6 new guys + the regulars are willing to brave the traffic, and not a single hidden agenda in the crowd.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We got a Lamborghini guy and a

We got a Lamborghini guy and a two Porsche guys that I'm aware of. Hehehe. Will it finally be time for the Ferrari guys to get schooled?
Although there is a new Ferrari guy who tracks his car who might come...

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not scared!!! [IMG]htt

I'm not scared!!!

Man, we might be ready for a monthly competition series with points and trophies.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, Jeremy,

Some more folks

OK, Jeremy,

Some more folks want to come and apparently one of them is a SCCA guy so you and JR will probably see some good competition.

We are getting a good amount of folks who are tentative. It may be good to split up into two groups? Newbies and veterans, or should I say fast and slow groups (newbies can be fast too). We'll play it by ear. Looking forward to this!

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As Chris Farley said in "T

As Chris Farley said in "Tommy Boy," "Big day tomorrow."

7PM Kartzone Be there, or read about it tomorrow on Ftalk.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Had a great time Jeremy!

Th

Had a great time Jeremy!

The Porsche guys were out in full force! Well, I had a personal best outing and was a contender all three races (Jeremy had a lock on the wins). Good times. When are we going again?

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry guys. I have been really

Sorry guys. I have been really busy. That's a good thing in sales.

Karting was a blast!!! It is a lot of fun when you have 7-10 people out on the track. Everyone improved their times over the last outing, and the new guys were getting faster and faster as the night went on. Should be a real tough fight at the next gathering.

Speaking of the next gathering. Lets shoot for Wednesday, February 25th 7PM. Mark your calendars!!!

JL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts