Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I saw four 360 spide

Yesterday I saw four 360 spiders on the road. I haven't seen four 328's or 348's in the last year. Why don't people drive the older F-cars?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I drive my 82 308 everywere I

I drive my 82 308 everywere I can! I put 1000km on it this weekend alone. If you don't drive it you might aswell sell it I always say.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just put 230 miles on my 83

I just put 230 miles on my 83 Boxer, this weekend, just cruising "beautiful" Door County, WI. Tomorrow, and Wednesday, I will put another 200 miles on it........then I plan on going to Chicago this coming weekend.......that is another 500 miles round trip.

I guess that you just missed me!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess you midwestern boys dr

I guess you midwestern boys drive them more than the callie crowd. Funny though, We have the kind of weather that would allow you to drive 365 days a year. Go figure!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The problem in Calif, or Flori

The problem in Calif, or Florida, is simple.........there is always tomorrow!!!!!!!

That is NOT true in the Midwest. This makes me appreciate the car more, when I do drive it.

Besides, I was driving in 70 degree temperature......MUCH better than the 97 degrees they had in Florida!!!!!!!!!! I just couldn't enjoy ANY Ferrari in 97 degree heat, even with the A/C on.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just drove my 83 QV 44 miles

I just drove my 83 QV 44 miles one way to work.

Hi Gary Green.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is extremely hot here in Ho

It is extremely hot here in Houston. But I still drive my baby at least once or twice a week. Mostly in the evening when it is quite a bit cooler. I agree with Tom. Use it or loose it.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've seen a 330 TRLM or t

I've seen a 330 TRLM or the 330 trlm I should say on the road many times here in New Orleans hehehehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are not a lot of them an

There are not a lot of them and they tend to spend a lot of time in garages waiting for the perfect time or event to be driven.

Drew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I drove mine 6 weekends in a r

I drove mine 6 weekends in a row through June and July and racked up around 1000 miles.

Why don't you fill out your profile and join in the fun

1 - 10 of 10 Posts