Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am wanting to replace the stoc

Am wanting to replace the stock cat on my 328.
You guys have any experience with the Hyperflow
cat? Any comment would be appreciated. Thnx.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is there anything wrong with y

Is there anything wrong with your current cat? I doubt that this will improve the performance in any measurable way. I had a friend recently remove his Tubi and test pipe, and reinstall the stock cat and muffler. His latest dyno test showed a gain of about 6 hp! Now granted that is within the +- of measuring error...but interesting none the less. I would certainly consider the Hyperflow as an alternative to a stock cat if yours is no longer working.

Dave with 328 with cat & Tubi

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably nothing wrong with my

Probably nothing wrong with my current cat and am not really after performance gain. My slow down light blinks at times (although the cat and exhaust are not glowing hot, I hate it) and I guess am just over-reacting...am afraid of fire esp. with the "older" cat. Thought I'd rather invest a few hundred bucks than suffer damage (freaked me out when I saw a pic of a supposedly "well-taken care of" 328 that caught fire).

Thanks,
Ron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.