Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you know the Ferrari search

As you know the Ferrari search has been driving me crazy. I just can't take it anymore. I have decided to buy a late model Porsche. Thanks for all your help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hmmmm...

Paul apparently ha

Hmmmm...

Paul apparently has exactly what you are looking for. He even matched the price. You sure you don't want to entertain it? Give the car a look?

Interesting to quit the search right when you are closest to reaching your goal.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think Donaciano made the goo

I think Donaciano made the good right choice for himself in the long run. It all worked out for the best.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry to hear the news. T

I am sorry to hear the news. These machines bring much joy and always a smile to my face.

To each his own..

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some folks live in Ferrariworl

Some folks live in Ferrariworld.

Others just visit.

You smile while grease drips in your eyes?? C'mon, man!

You lie to your friends and I'll lie to mine, but let's not lie to each other! LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is a love hate relationship

It is a love hate relationship for sure. But, every mile on the road is worth an hour of cursing in the garage.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! That's about right I&

LOL! That's about right I'd say.

Like many things in life, ,they respond to care and attention!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A Porsche? That's just set

A Porsche? That's just settling for second best. Still can't understand why it's so hard to make a deal on an F car. There's plenty of good ones.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No offense to the guy but afte

No offense to the guy but after reading all his posts with constant complaining, it's clear he's just not cut out for exotic ownership.

I'm starting to doubt he was actually looking for one. An offer was made to him at his price and he wants nothing to do with it. Give us a break!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sometimes it's better that

Sometimes it's better that if someone really isn't into every aspect of owning a Ferrari...including Maintaining it. Then,I agree with you guys. It's better that they stay away. There are way too many "Bad Ones" out there already from neglect.

To that I say...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.