Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find the interi

I am trying to find the interior light plug in that fits under the dash on the driver's side right about where your left knee rests...the only light under the dash on the driver's side in a Boxer. Can anyone take a picture of it and email it to me?

Many thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess it is not an interior

I guess it is not an interior light after all. Could it be a plug in for an emergency light?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My BB512 (carbed) has

My BB512 (carbed) has a socked for the emergency light jack under the passenger's side of the dash. When you first mentioned it I thought of saying something but thought that the injected cars may have had an under dash courtesy light.

Drew

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The special Ferrari Trouble Li

The special Ferrari Trouble Light that plugs into that socket should have been in the glove box (or one of the tool bags) in a plastic pouch. It is a small black plastic denive with a long thin cord.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. I had though

Thanks everyone. I had thought that the missing plug in in my car was an interior light since the car is so dark to get into when you open the doors at night, but by looking at some parts diagrams and reading your posts, I learned that it is a plug in socket and I ordered one from FoA for 16.96; and it will soon be here. I have the 190 dollar trouble light but never thought about where it does plug in. Thanks JRV.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts