Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys can you help me out o

Hey Guys can you help me out on this one. A 88 white tesstarossa, 11,000 miles perfect condition, clean history for 50k.
Is this a deal?

Thanks Rog

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sure sounds like a great deal.

Sure sounds like a great deal.

"perfect condition" is a strange term though...even though it has only one real meaning, it seems to be used with an endless variety of meanings in the market place. generally the more of a liar or the deeper in denial a seller is, the more perfect the condition is.

bottom line, if it passes a PPI with flying colors and a second opinion from someone familiar with Ferraris and not related to the seller confirms the "perfect condition" then it's a great deal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm... really low miles. Chec

Hmmm... really low miles. Check to see how many miles has been racked up over the past year, if really low AND the major service has not been done you MIGHT be looking at a money bucket. Might need new hoses, due to lack of use come gaskets may need replacing, etc. And an 88 TR means non-standard (per se) rims. i'd be VERY careful!! TR are not cheap to keep if neglected, and these super low miles combined with a very early model TR may be screaming for trouble.

Enjoy the Drive,

Steven R. Rochlin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts