Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to Jeremy on the

I was talking to Jeremy on the phone tonight.
They are in Monterey!!!!!

He said the FULL BLOWN "JMB RACING RIG", Fully outfitted 18 Wheeler picked him up Sun. night and they headed west! JMB RACING Team Member Chris Evangie was at the Wheel. Chris is a racer in is own right, racing Alcohol Burning Drag Cars...WhoooYeaaa!!!

This was Jeremy's first trip in a loaded Big Rig over the Rockie Mountians...

They have both of the JMB RACING 360 GTC's on Board, so Chris was drivin cool!!!! Jeremy said the rig was really nice & tricked out, even has F1 shifting!!

They dropped the rig at Laguna Seca earlier today and went into Monterey for some SEE Food, Jack London videos and to catch some sleep for the very busy Track Day tommorow.

He sounded a little tired but Jazzed about the things to come!!

Way Ta Go Jeremy !!!!!

And The Best of Luck and SPEED To JMB this Weekend!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I talked to the Future Nutless

I talked to the Future Nutless Jeremey the other night when they got to Montrey. Great view of the bay. Hope it is not a Motel 6.

He loves the rig, staying at a nice hotel and all food on the team. He does have to room with the driver, but now he is taking a bath every day like the driver does. So, he is picking up some hygiene lessons. Poor Amy. No wonder she calls me all the time.

I just hope he does behave and does not get in the way. I know if I would have been INVITED TO GO!!!!!! I would be the most well behaved little boy on the planet. Mom would be proud.

Jeremy you'd better start posting some pictures and writing up some daily details.

I guess, I still love ya,
Kelly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just talked to Jeremy, he was

Just talked to Jeremy, he was Trackside and I could barely here him as the noise of the Race Cars was so loud!! He did say JMB was doing well, although one of the GTC's was having some minor handling problems. He has lots of pics he post when he can. He gets to work as one of the crew for the Race handling part of the refueling situation. That's Smokin Cool
!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's his first day out the

It's his first day out there and he has not been to the cork screw yet. I think that would be the first place I would go. He's going to get over there tomorrow. Take some pictures of the cars coming through.

The pits are real loud becasue they are so close to the track.
Race is for 12 noon on Sunday 2PM for us guys at home.
Kelly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just talked to Jeremy,

I do

Just talked to Jeremy,

I don't have Speed so I didn't know the race outcome!

He was beat...
...he said being an actual Pit Crew Member was a helluva lot more work than he thought!!! I felt so sorry for him..

The Lead car got slammed in the Cork Screw by another car, they recovered from the incident but were off the pace after that, the second car was I believe he said, incident free but uff the pace of the leaders. Both cars finished!!!

Jeremy met the owner of the newest Ferrari Dealership (Largest in the World, Ferrari of Silicon Valley, http://gadgets.autoblog.com/common/promo.asp?l=www.autoblog.com/entry/1234000900041929/) trackside and he thinks they will be part of the JMB Team in the future.

More to come!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He called as he passed Firebir

He called as he passed Firebird Raceway in Phoenix...he said the yellow 250LM was there again, as I saw last May 17, 2004.....taking some laps!!!

Pretty amazing coincidence, Don Knowles is the owner, IIRC. I'll get the picturee disc from Valeria and post some trip shots. He also has the "lightweight" 275GTB that Enzo built for Lemans.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went & met up with Chris E

Went & met up with Chris Evangie of JMB tonight while he was dropping Jeremy off...Took Him Some REAL Texas BBQ...
...got some pics of the JMB Rig and the 2 JMB Race Cars all snuggled up!!

More later!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Couple of pics from last night

Couple of pics from last night of the JMB Racing set-up:

The 2 360 GTC's all packed

The RIG!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi guys!!! It is good to be ho

Hi guys!!! It is good to be home!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!!! What an experience it was. Laguna Seca is a beautiful track and being in the pits during the race and helping to refuel the cars was a really cool experience.

I have 250 digital photos and 9 rolls of film. I will post some of the digital photos once I have resized them as well as the film photos once I have them developed today or tomorrow.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jeremy,
Leave Amy alone and s

Jeremy,
Leave Amy alone and start posting pictures. Don't make me drive over there this weekend, just to see them.
kelly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok ok!!!! Here are some of the

Ok ok!!!! Here are some of the first batch. More to follow..

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is a cool video of the pn

Here is a cool video of the pneumatic jacks on the cars. Very cool!! Need this for my car..

<center><table border=1><tr><td>

Laguna Seca 2005 198.mov (12027.8 k)</td></tr></table></center>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, i can't get the movi

Well, i can't get the movie to work. Where's the rest of the picture Jer????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts