1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JRV,
Thanks for getting the s

JRV,
Thanks for getting the site restored.
I sure miss your expertise on answering owners questions. Hurry back.
Larry
Fremont, California

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I couldn't agree more!!!

I couldn't agree more!!! I like chit-chatting as much as the next person, but this site is tops for technical information.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm back start

Hi Guys,

I'm back starting tonight...to start the rest of the restoration work to the site and providing full attention to providing help in the tech section and others.

As most of you know both FTalk & LTalk were almost completely destroyed by a certian vandal with personal agendas that closely mimick extortion. His actions wee promoted by a competitor of FTalk & LTalk. That's all I'm permited to say on the matter publically at this time.

The damage to both sites was considerable and extreme and the amount of time and effort so far to restore LTalk and now FTalk has been emense.

LTalk came first because it in essence supports FTalk to a large degree because it has site donors.

I'm very impressed by all the guys here and their ability to carry on in my absence. This shows that without a doubt the Internet needs alternatives to the Jerry Springer/Basher Sites.

Thanks To Everyone for your support in our time of trouble!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am new to this board but bas

I am new to this board but based on my research I was pointed to Ftalk looking for JRV. I am glad you are back and can contribute technically once again. JRV, I sent you a message a couple of weeks ago to your AOL address and never heard back. I didn't know anything about the attacks and I am glad the site is being restored properly. I'd appreciate if you could acknowledge the PM.

Cheers,
Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Matt,

Yes there was majo

Hi Matt,

Yes there was major destruction of the site. But we're well on the road to recovery now.

In the turmoil your em must have gotten lost, as I don't remember recieving it. If you could resend I'd appreciate it. Hard to believe it could be something the other guys here couldn't resolve as reading thru the posts many guys stepped up in my absence and offered help equal to or better than what I could have done.

Again, thanks to everyone here that stepped up and pitched in during the problems!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I met Matt out at the Andretti

I met Matt out at the Andretti Winery in Sonoma, JRV...a true enthusiast who definately drives his Rosso Dino 360 as intended...

He is having some trouble with his Variable Watchacallits, (intake trumpets), and the folks at FNA have been slow to respond. I'll bet you can give him a hand.

After the Warranty, the real ownership experience begins!!!!!! LOL!

Hi, Matt!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Alan,

How have you been,

Hi Alan,

How have you been, I never got your pictures to post. I know you took some during the Andretti, if you are still interested I'd more than happy to do it for you.

Regarding the mess I am in with FNA I refrain until the closure of the investigation at which time I'd be glad to disclose to the community with data what has been going on.

Cheers,
Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hang in there, with them!

I

Hang in there, with them!

I have the trip photos on a disc now, will post them soon. We still have three signed bottles of Andretti wine left!! LOL!

Mostly Corona drinkers around here!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts