Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heads up, all local F-talkers.

Heads up, all local F-talkers...the Keels and Wheels Concours is this coming weekend April 30-May 1 at the Lakewood Yacht Club in Seabrook.

http://www.keels-wheels.com/

BTW, I went to a car show this past weekend at Houston Christian High School...had 3 Ferraris...a modified '83 308 QV w/ a twin turbo, a 360, and a 575M w/ F1 tranny.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Very fine!

There is an auct

Very fine!

There is an auction Saturday at noon.....they have a Duesey and some Mopar muscle........

Maybe Jim G. will fly in an bag ANOTHER one!

The Ferrari Art Car was NOT accepted sadly, so I'll be lounging out back by the pool if you need me! LOL!

Look for the tired guy in a tropical shirt.

Maybe I'll have a chat with Sir Moss, I have not seen him since the Texaco Grand Prix of Houston Gala....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
>>The Ferrari Art Car

>>The Ferrari Art Car was NOT accepted sadly, <<

I wouldn't fret to much...K&W's has gotten long in the tooth for very many!

Sadly (
) I'll be in Cancun, ...I actually knew the date and planned accordingly...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, THAT's a darn GOOD p

Well, THAT's a darn GOOD plan, my friend! LOL!

Yea, confused shuttle service, expensive tickets, the usual stuff...the auction was new this year and thankfully a bidder Valeria met outside took us in....prices are soft unless it's a junky muscle car. Ferraris got no love either. The FIRST Alfa Enzo bought for racing barely cracked $1M....imagine!

Anyway, sadly by the time we watched the auction the day was over and we were being hustled back to the aforementioned shuttle. Car covers on a lot of the cars were already back on..........

Sir Moss was in fine fettle, however...I reminded him of the last time we'd talked, and he was very friendly......I had to remind him there were 100 people behind me wanting his autograph!

No prancing ponies on me that day, I was undercover in AJ Foyt Racing livery, along with dark glasses!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts