Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello To Everyone!
I have jus

Hello To Everyone!
I have just recently bought my first Ferrari. It is a 84 308qv. I have stored the car for the winter but I have noticed a blue coloured fluid leaking. The leak is located underneath the front end. Being new to Ferrari, I was wondering what this could be. In addition, I live in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Does anyone know a good Ferrari shop up here? Thanks for the help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The "blue liquid" coul

The "blue liquid" could likely be the Windshield Washer Fluid..which is the typical color.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
George, run your fingers thru

George, run your fingers thru the fluid, if it is oily, then is brake fluid, if it is watery then is windshield washer fluid.

Milton

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your help JRV and M

Thanks for your help JRV and Milton. The liquid is blue and oily but it seems to be coming from the middle portion under the front end. The best way to describe the location is the removable plate just below the battery location. Does this help? Is this where the brake fluid reservoir is located? I have been working on cars all my life but this is my first Ferrari so I am still learning a great deal about the car. Thanks again for your help and by the way, This Is An Awesome Forum!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.