Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd start this o

I figured I'd start this one off since I'm absolutely obsessed with the 328. Here's my '87.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great looking 328 Augustine.

Great looking 328 Augustine. Looks like you really take care of her. I am a huge fan of the 328s myself. Have not obtained one yet, but I am getting closer!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Wade! I've loved t

Thanks Wade! I've loved the 328 since it was introduced. This is my second one and I doubt it'll be my last.

Pat,

Here are a few interior pics for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hard to believe it looks even

Hard to believe it looks even better on the inside! Great job!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Love the sub box. How does it

Love the sub box. How does it sound (the sub box) I know you just put a tubi on and that sounds awesome from what I hear

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pat,

You know what? When I

Pat,

You know what? When I bought the car I swore that the sub box was the first thing to go. That is, of course, until I turned the stereo on. What a major improvement. The bass is very clear. I can actually listen to music if I want to. In my old 328 I never used the stereo because I couldn't hear it anyway. This one is altogether different.

Wade,

Thanks again for the compliments! They are always appreciated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice looking car. The bla

Very nice looking car. The black color really makes the lines of the 328 standout. Noticed that the door latches are on the armrests, thought that was only on the '88's & '89's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Douglas,

I originally thoug

Douglas,

I originally thought the same thing but I've actually seen a few '87's with that update. It must be a change that was made late in the '87 model year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, so this thread hasn'

Okay, so this thread hasn't exactly taken off like I thought it might. In fact, I've actually bought a different 328 since the last post was made in here! LOL! I sold the black '87 last month and bought a red/tan '89 to replace. Here are a few pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Augustine,
This 328 looks gre

Augustine,
This 328 looks great as well. When I get mine (couple years away) I will definitely post it. Question: Do you know if the '89s come with the aluminum shift knob as your's has or is that an after market (later model) add on?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wade,

It's definitely a

Wade,

It's definitely an aftermarket add-on. In fact, the previous owner has a bit of a sentimental attachment to that knob so I agreed to send it back to him when my OEM replacement arrives.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I assume the OEM is black &#40

I assume the OEM is black (white numbered) or can you get an aluminum one from Ferrari? Either way, the car looks great. In fact, it is the same one I would love to have....and will soon enoungh.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
In the 328, the OEM item is bl

In the 328, the OEM item is black with orange numbering. I assume they did this to match the gauge lights which are also orange. Thanks for the compliments!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts