Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weber carb'd 3.2, dual in

Weber carb'd 3.2, dual intake plenums, single electronic distributor

I'm biased, but this to me is the best looking, sounding, running and most reliable 3.2 liter anywhere. Cleans up nicely. Not the most fuel efficient, however...

Let's see your engines!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
SO NICE.
CAN YOU TELL US MORE

SO NICE.
CAN YOU TELL US MORE ABOUT IT.
WHAT WAS WHAT YOU DID TO IT AND IN WHAT CAR IS IT ON?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Russ has the coolest Mondial o

Russ has the coolest Mondial on the planet...retrofitted with carbs and cool stuff!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We need to get him some acorn

We need to get him some acorn hex nuts for those air boxes though!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the kind words!
ye

Thanks for the kind words!
yes - I am looking for some knurled fasteers to go on top.

The car, #75039, is a 1988 Mondial 3.2 with the engine retro-fitted Weber 40 DCNFs, twin intake plenums, cams,and a single electronic distributor with MSD.
Very reliable and easy to diy. Same dyno rear wheel hp as many 348s (240+ rwhp) with as much or more torque. I am looking seriously at porting the heads to better take advantage of the cam sometime soon.
Car is slightly lowered with Koni adjustable coil overs, sl uprated springs, drilled Brembo rotors, s/s lines, Speedline 17" wheels
thanks again rt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From what I understand the exh

From what I understand the exhaust headers in these cars are undersized by as much as 2mm!!.....having seen them i think this is a major area for "Gasket matching" as we did on the old hot rods.......FYI

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's my old TR's mil

Here's my old TR's mill...after 7 weeks of engine out detailing and fixing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok, I am new here, but how do

Ok, I am new here, but how do you get these engines so clean? Are there some tricks to the trade you could share with us?
And, they are absolutely spotless!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi everybody,

I'm a mod

Hi everybody,

I'm a modeller and I'm work the 3ds max 8. Now, I working for Ferrari f430 Spider, and wanting modelling the engines, and I haven't got some pictures the total engine.

Please, if have you got some pictures the total Ferrari F430 or Ferrari F430 spider, when send me the [email protected] e-mail address.
Thank you forward!

(Sorry if I have got some grammatical mistake, but I'm learn English yet.
)

Best wishes
Teckdeck

1 - 19 of 19 Posts