34mm/150/F24/200/idle.6

Max corrected SAE RWHP: 230.9 hp
Max corrected SAE RW torque:199.0 ft-lb

Calculated corrected flywheel hp @18% driveline loss: 281.6hp
Calulated corrected flywheel torque: 242 ft-lb

Uncorrected (real produced) RWHP: 241.4
Uncorrected calculated flywheel hp: 294.3

Idle A/F with new idle jet: 14.7 - 15.5

Goes a little rich as you can see when you dump the throttle - may look at backing off EVER so slightly on the accell pump jet.

36mm chokes arrive this week. Will try those next. Got the cam cores in today from trutlands to send to Elgin for reprofiling (255).

I'm having a great time. The car is happy.
thanks to all who have been helping
rt

See less See more
G
#5 ·
What may not be as evident was

What may not be as evident was that the whole thing in parts is about $3.5K, very simple (and more reliable) and saves weight to boot.

I wish I knew how to cast these manifolds, as they fit qvs and 3.2s, can be used for webers or the twm itbs, and uses a stock airbox and cold air ram.

Many thanks to JRV, David and others for their great support - this site has helped a lot.

best to all
rt

G
#7 ·
Hi Russ,

It's great to

Hi Russ,

It's great to see you're making progress (and HP!) with the jetting changes...I'll be down in the Spring with my BB...and you can help me dial "those" Webers in!

Keep us posted....

Regards,
David

G
#8 ·
David
Would relish the chance

David
Would relish the chance to work under your mentorship on one of my favorite all time cars, a carb'd berlinetta boxer...

This spring will be good as I justfound out that the Mondial and I are a movin' to San Antonio in July. Yee-Haw.

My new project: High performance air conditioner and radiator upgrades.

best
rt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.