Ferrari Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi JRV,

have you ever upgra

Hi JRV,

have you ever upgraded the stock brakes on a Mondial T without changing the wheel size? I have emailed Brembo and Baer but both say they do not have an application for me...I am looking for any direction but I would really like to keep the stock wheels.

Thanks,
JMG

G

·
Discussion Starter #2
JMG,

You can contact me to

JMG,

You can contact me to discuss some options. I carry a line of Ferrari parts that may have something for you. E-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
JMG,

never upgraded without

JMG,

never upgraded without changing wheel sizes on the newer cars. Surely there are bigger calipers from some Porsche Turbos that ran 16" wheels?

Brent, if you have some upgrade tips please share without giving away your secrets of course .

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
JMG & JRV,

I will gladl

JMG & JRV,

I will gladly share - I just have to check my sources first and they are in CA (3 hours behind us). I'll keep you all posted...

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Brent,

I popped you

Thanks Brent,

I popped you an email Friday, I look forward to hearing from you.

- JMG

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
All,

After some research, i

All,

After some research, it appears 328 pads will work on the Mondial. Thus, any performance pads that are available for that car are an option. With rotors, things get a little more complicated. While it appears 328 rears are the same, the fronts are unique to the Mondial. JRV, if you experience shows something else, please let me know.

JMG and I have been in discussions and haven't come up with an instant solution, but we are pursuing some different lines of thought.

We will keep you posted.

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
JMG

QV London sell a Brake

JMG

QV London sell a Brake kit for the 308 - uses 355 callipers and rotors. Maybe worth a call to them so see if it can be used on the Mondial.

Paul

1 - 8 of 8 Posts