Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now availible with your name i

now availible with your name if desired.

These are high quality shirts & jackets.

I'll be wearing mine at the event ;-)...and pics will be online for those that wish to purchase souveniers.

I think price will be in the $40-$45 range for the jackets and $22-$25 for the Polo Shirts..

There may be a chance to get a monogramed Polo shirt and/or Jacket and/or Baseball cap before the event for those that hurry. Otherwise orders will be taken & delivery will be after the event.

Monogramed, personalized with your name availible for a nominal fee.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks JRV I had a GREAT TIME

Thanks JRV I had a GREAT TIME at the First Annual Texas Running of the Bulls! You're Miura was beautiful beyond belief!! The food was great and the crowd of owners and enthusiasts was even better! I met some guys from as far away as Calif., Colorado and Kansas...great people and a great time, thanks! You guys in Texas really know how to throw a party and you're all first class ambasadors of the marque!!

The smiles on the faces of people coming back from the test drives in the Murcielao provided by Lamborghini of Dallas was priceless! I'll bet the event wll grow in leaps and bounds. Can hardly wait till next year!!

Please let me know when the Jackets are ready.

Sincerly, Malcom

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Malcom,

They will be done

Malcom,

They will be done this week. Please provide your address to John so he can expedite the shipping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts