Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an owner of a small video

I am an owner of a small video production studio

Grayt Studios

I specialize in action sequences and am starting on a script for a new amature movie. I am looking for ANY exotic or european car that has been totaled!!! Lamborghini, Ferrari (especially testarossa as this is the main car of the movie) porsche, lotus, masserati, Oscar, renault, Alpha romeo, aston martin. THESE CARS MUST BE TOTALLED!!!!! as they will be fixed for video sequecing (ie. only interior, 1 half of outside, tow alongs for green screen) basicly only a very small part of the car will be shown. every car that is shown outside as a whole, will be casting calls for local owners. I will pay $200 per car plus shipping

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
notice the line TOTALLED? that

notice the line TOTALLED? that means i'm getting peices of twisted, burned, rusted car metal that once "used" to be one of those cars. all he nic nac ie, seat steering wheels, etc are most likely NOT going to be in the vehicle. that means, out of my own expense do I have to try to make them look close to what a real one would. ie, going to checker auto parts and getting crappy seats, paint that looks like leather etc. i figure it'll cost around $175 to tinker with an interior

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and with only a $15,000 budget

and with only a $15,000 budget, cameras that cost 6 g's, a $700 green screen, computers, new monitors, paying the city to have a cop on hand for a race sequence, "restorations", insurance, renting the race track for a day ya, $200 is about the max i want to pay for scrap metal. I would do fiber glass or sheet metal lookalikes, but i'm a perfectionist and don't want this to look like a real "amature" did it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best of luck in your efforts.

Best of luck in your efforts.

This will be an online movie or what?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it will be for school and comp

it will be for school and competition, but will be posted online. like google video or youtube. but its going to be a feature length, so it'll take forever to download

1 - 6 of 6 Posts