The installation is pretty sim
The installation is pretty simple, and follows the instructions provided by MSD. I used model 6A, although others can be used. 6AL is the same, but with replaceable rev limit chips, which I found unnecessary. The concept is to put the MSD in series, so that connections from the ignition hot lead, and the distributor points, must go though the MSD first. I mounted them on the inner fenders, right where the Dinoplex used to be. This will require lengthening the MSD wires a bit. You can route the wires through the inside of the front fenders so they don't show.
The connections are:
1. Remove 12V ignition wire from coil + and connect to MSD red wire (small gauge)
2. Remove wire from distributor points that went to coil-mounted resistor, and connect to MSD white wire.
3. Connect MSD orange wire to coil +
4. Connect MSD black wire to coil -
5. Connect MSD heavy gauge red wire to battery +
6. Connect MSD heaby gauge balck wire to battery -
Repeat for opposite bank.