Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back on the sunday coffee shop

back on the sunday coffee shope run!

you know the run...drive boxer to starbucks...order coffee...stare at car...drink coffee...stare at car some more...finally finish coffee...now you get to drive home...the long way...repeat next sunday!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Ferrari Pete.
Beautiful C

Hey Ferrari Pete.
Beautiful Car. Since I own a Boxer it is my favorite and always has been. Tomorrow I am driving mine to San Antonio for the Make A Wish Foundation rides. I had a blast doing so two years ago, so I am looking forward to tomorrow.
Enjoy.
Dana

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful car.

Nothing like

Beautiful car.

Nothing like 12 cylinders screaming right behind your head

The Starbucks thing is what I do also, sometimes I do it twice in one drive as it gives me another excuse to look at the car, park the car in a hidden safe spot and stare at it from every angle while drinking my beverage.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
jeff...me too! w/ the 930...i

jeff...me too! w/ the 930...i just get up and go rage! cup in hand...lol!!

i suspect you do too!!!

pcb

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow Pete, what an incredible e

Wow Pete, what an incredible example. I think all the guys (and gals) with these on the board keep them in exceptional condition. I have to admit that I am getting "no sidemarker light" envy, however. Not only does mine have them, but they are in the lids themselves, so it will take repainting half the car to get rid of them - something I plan to have done at some point. What an absolute waste of $$ considering they shoud have never been put there to begin with.

Don't spill that drink when the KKK spools up!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Peter, did someone steal

Yeah Peter, did someone steal your sidemarker lights? My car does not have them either.

Your car looks real clean for being trapped at some incompetent mechanics shop for 2 years.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet looking car.

What did

Sweet looking car.

What did you use for prancing horse emblems on the side of you hood?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow...everyone here does have

Wow...everyone here does have nice Boxers!!

It's awesome we have so many members that really appreciate these great cars!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here are a couple of close ups

here are a couple of close ups just after I have polished the car with Zaino, never used it before but it is a very impressive finish, although not the easiest to use.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.