Ferrari Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She (Ferrari 1992 348 GTB

She (Ferrari 1992 348 GTB Speciale) was delivered Friday January 20, 2006 at 9:00 p.m. to Southern California. (Yucaipa near Redlands) Thankyou to Richard Patton for the delivery from Oklahoma City and the assistance of Jonathan Peck. I also want to thank Kevin Calvert from NA Performance Accessories and Parts for inspecting the car for me as well as the many bits and pieces of information from those on Ferrari-Talk.com who assited me in my purchase. The car is fantastic with only 9400 miles. It is No. 9 of 100 of the Speciale's. The 15,000 mile service was done in 2004. This car is perfect. What an experience driving the car down the road. The name Ferrari tells the story............... I look forward to many smiles, admiring stares, thumbs up, hang loose hand signs and those driving by slow or wanting to race (a gutless 330i Lexus) which all happened on my first trip of only 15 miles to my office Saturday afternoon.

Thanks again Richard Patton, Kevin Calvert and Jonathan Peck for your tremendous assistance.

Darryl Cartozian
Southern California

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
very nice car, congratulations

very nice car, congratulations.
If the last service was in 04 suggest you book it soon for its annual and have all fluids changed... then drive it and enjoy it !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts