·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know about the new

Does anyone know about the new Ferrari Dealer opening in NY Park Avenue?}}

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I heard that there was going t

I heard that there was going to be a new Ferrari dealer in New Jersey.

Dennis

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is supposed to be a dealer but

Is supposed to be a dealer but, as of my last visit in May, they had yet to open.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm new to th

Hey Guys,

I'm new to the site. As far as I know, the Park Ave facility in NYC will be a showroom only. The new dealership is going to be Ferrari of Central Jersey on Rt. 1 in Edison, NJ. I'm looking forward to both of these places to open because they are well within a drive of my house.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Augustine, welcome to FTalk

Hi Augustine, welcome to FTalk.

yes I thought I had read (maybe in the WSJ?), that the Park Ave, location was a Showroom/Display/Storefront only type situation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was told that the new dealer

I was told that the new dealer Ferrari of Central Jersey is owned by Penski and I think will be also a Lexus dealer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hate to highjack the thread...

hate to highjack the thread...

Dennis, (stickin my neck way out here) how are the skid plates for your 360???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haven't installed them yet

Haven't installed them yet. My 360 is at Wide World of Cars having it's Major done. When I bought the car I got it with the Power 2 Certification and that included the Major. As soon as I get it back I'll let you know how it came out but the finish on the plates are great, too nice to scrape up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Since Mr. P owns several Ferra

Since Mr. P owns several Ferrari including F50, Enzo and 360, could well be his ownership, look forward to a class act!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been waiting years for Ferrari

Been waiting years for Ferrari of MANHATTAN!

Oh well, it's not practical to have a Ferrari dealership in Manhattan, unless it's on the west side where Manhattan Motorcars is located (six blocks south of the Javits Center).

They sell Lamborghini, Bentley, Lotus, and Porsche there.

Someone once mentioned that putting a dealer in Manhattan would be cannibalization against Ferrari of Long Island, but I doubt it would be a real problem, IMHO.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
{quote}Someone once mentioned

{quote}Someone once mentioned that putting a dealer in Manhattan would be cannibalization against Ferrari of Long Island, but I doubt it would be a real problem, IMHO.{/quote}

I don't see this a a problem. There are 3 f-car dealers in LA and thry don't have a problem paying the rent.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts