Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have info on New Orlean

Anyone have info on New Orleans Classic aka Crescent City Classic. Was it planned? Was it cancelled due to storms? Any track day at No Problem Raceway? I attended track day last 2 years and there was a great turnout & don't want to miss it if there is any chance it will happen this year!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm afraid they have falle

I'm afraid they have fallen victim to the extensive damge to New Orleans..

The Crescent Classic is up in St. Louis/Kansas City area and ends in Eureka Springs Arkansas.

I think you are asking about the Ferrari French Quarter Classic, FFQC and it was to be held in November...then after Katrina they attempted to reset to December 8- 11, 2005 and ran into too many conflicts with other Ferrari Events nationwide.......

I had my two cars entered..you are correct in that the Track Day at No Problems Raceway was one of the many wonderful events from last year.

Ah, the memories....Franco Valobra is a great host and his store was impacted as well as his home...

Welcome! I'll post to this thread any further developments.......we were getting ready but it was going to be close.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look in Off Topic for The Red

Look in Off Topic for The Red Girls thread from Bourbon Street last year.....

I have some other pics on here somewhere, from the Longview Gardens Concours........they have a DVD out, also, of everything...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This just in, off the wire....

This just in, off the wire......

No event in 2005.

See everyone next year, in 2006.

Best wishes to all our friends in the Louisiana area......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts