Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CrystalGuard is a new sponser

CrystalGuard is a new sponser to this site, but I'm willing to assume not many of you know much about our paint protection system. I'm looking for two members who would like to receive a small sample of the instant version of the our sealant.
Take a read through out site, www.crystalguard.com and let me know who would like to be the brave soul to get a sample and report back on its merits? All we ask is for you to pay for the shipping...

any takers?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CrystalGuard works GREAT! I ha

CrystalGuard works GREAT! I had the full treatment done on my 1989 P-car at Akkurat Performance Group in Menlo Park last year. Really brings out the depth and shine! People routinely comment on how nice the car looks.

So Jim Campos, with that testimonial, can I still get the sample for use on my newly acquired F-car so I can get the same comments about it???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It looks like two people have

It looks like two people have contacted me about the samples so hopefully they can post something soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So have either of the two samp

So have either of the two sample winners tried the product yet?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Jim,

I have been extre

Hi Jim,

I have been extremely busy and neglected to get the form to you in a timely manner. I apologize. I sent the form to you on Wednesday. Did you receive it?

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got the form and it was mailed

got the form and it was mailed out this past Monday....let us know how it goes...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Jim. I just received th

Thanks Jim. I just received the CG today. I will try it out this weekend and report back.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How is Crystal Guard different

How is Crystal Guard different than say the product from Zaino Brothers?

Thanks!
Michael

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CG is a glass polymer sealant.

CG is a glass polymer sealant. Zaino I believe is a mix of a bunch of different polishes and glazes with different steps...not exaclty sure, but I do know they have around 12 different products. We are specifically designed as an enhancement for the clearcoat. It's either a three step process or a single instant version process (CG Quick). It has a very strong chemical bond due to the glass mineral and Fluorine. DOes that help?

Check out this review on the Lambo sister site..

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/forum/messages/28/11639.html?1091655964

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes Allans Lambo looks incredi

Yes Allans Lambo looks incredible with the CG on.

We're going to CG Jeremys 4V 308 in the very near future. The CG really is a big enhancement & improvement over anything else I've ever tried.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
JRV,

Are you interested in

JRV,

Are you interested in carrying this product in your shop? I'd love to have a service provider in Hoston. I spoke with Tike awhile ago about this. Let me know,...let's chat...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jim,

DEFINATELY!!!

I hav

Jim,

DEFINATELY!!!

I have several clients that already want CG and have been bugging me. Just been so freakin busy haven't had time to follow up for them.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That would be super sweet to h

That would be super sweet to have a service center here in Houston.

I believe JR and I are doing the CG to the 308 this Saturday. Will have before and after pics to share.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The CG worked great on my car!

The CG worked great on my car! Ill do the 355 shortly and post pics. I recommend it to everyone.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JRV,

I left you a message t

JRV,

I left you a message today. Let's chat and get you some product. I might have more clients to send your way as well...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hell yeah!!!! I would love to

Hell yeah!!!! I would love to have the full blown CG applied to my car. The quick worked well and I can only imagin what a professional application would look like.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts