Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Aley!
It is sweet, las

Thanks Aley!
It is sweet, last week I drove it 260 miles from Heathrow to Ipswich and back, I averaged 78 mph topped just over 127 mph (according to the GPS trip meter) and still had 1/4 of a tank of fuel left. It cruised effortlessly there and back and didn't even flintch at the obligatory traffic jams on the M25.
Regards
Nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi There,
I treated my GT4 ca

Hi There,
I treated my GT4 car to a new set of Maranello number plates and ICE Blue driving lights today. (They have that nice modern blue tint). I'm well pleased with the lights, they retail at around 30 pounds and I bought them for 15 on eBay (brand new). The original 30 year old lights had lost their reflectors due to moisture and did not light up anything; these things are awesome! I just hope the 30 year old electrics can handle the load. The plates are cool; they carry the Ferrari and Maserati shields as well as a link to Maranello’s website.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You've got yourself a beau

You've got yourself a beauty there Nick.

One set is the fog/driving lights and the other is?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi John
That's a UK thing

Hi John
That's a UK thing (I think) the bottom are the driving/fog spotlights and the top are the side lights and indicators.
Regards
Nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That was before the service, n

That was before the service, now it looks really cool and runs much better!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nick, what size and what kind

Nick, what size and what kind of wheels are those? They look sweet.

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When I bought the car it came

When I bought the car it came on 15" compomotive spli rims, which I guess were fitted to give it better track acceleration and less top speed, as teh gearing was way out. below are the latest pictures.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts