Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this belongs in Off Top

I know this belongs in Off Topic, however I wanted it at the top so that everyone will see it.

Recently, starting yesterday I have been recieving nuisance invitations to an AOL Chat Room run by another boards member Carbon McCoy and all his other aliases...and nuisance emails, hate mail, from several other "other boards membeers" on the order of 6-8 times a day.

I'm wondering if other Ferrari-Talk members are recieving such annoying messages, emails or PM's???

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
None. Would imagine they are t

None. Would imagine they are trying to goad specific folks into open spat outside the enforced adult maturity of Ftalk.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
>>Would imagine they a

>>Would imagine they are trying to goad specific folks into open spat outside the enforced adult maturity of Ftalk.<<

Ahhh Ok, that makes sense.

As long as they are not attacking FTalk members themselves I can relax.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use an online e-mail address

I use an online e-mail address at excite for all my message board registrations, and any on-line forms that ask for them (except my credit cards) to cut down on crap like that.

I get a bunch of spam at that address that would otherwise be coming to my home. When my wife asked why I needed it, I showed her some of the crap I get in that box and she was amazed, and thankful it was not coming to the house.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts