Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I once knew a site t

Hi guys,
I once knew a site that listed the original sale prices of all of the Ferrari models when new.
The one in question is my '78 308 GTS. I found on one site the price new at 43k but can't confirm the number. My searches have been rather futile.
Any gurus?

Thanks,DJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Somebody found the answer on m

Somebody found the answer on my own FCA-NWR chapter website. http://www.ferrariclub.com/msrp/
Boy do I feel like an idiot!

The prices range from 41k to 45.5k depending on which part of the country the car was sold in.
Thanks anyway!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DJ,

The FCA-NWR chapter web

DJ,

The FCA-NWR chapter website is a great resource site. I found that site 2 1/2 years ago when I was looking for my GTB. It was very helpful to me then and still is now.

Barry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Barry,
Yeah, I know, It&#3

Hi Barry,
Yeah, I know, It's my chapter website! It hasn't been updated much in the last year but there was mention of restimulating the site at the annual business meeting a week ago. There are some outdated and dead links in the site that I hope will be fixed. The original designer and master released the duties a while back.

I wish I was more literate in computers. I would take on the project myself.

DJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.