Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I need an original radio,

Hi,
I need an original radio, front bonnet grill_the one on top between the signal lights) and an original prancing horse emblem for the front grill. Any help would be appreciated

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi charlie, i know for a fact

Hi charlie, i know for a fact that the grill you are looking for is avalible at ferrari uk as i nearly had it sent to me by mistake. i wanted the lower grill. i am new to ferrari talk and i recon you are in the usa. Im in uk and no the people here at ferrari quite well. The grill has a price of £500 ish but i hagled with them and got it down to £350 ($680 approx ?) this is plus our tax at 17.5%. if you want me to help you in any way please let me now as its always good to help another ferrarist. NIck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that Ferrari UK also ha

I know that Ferrari UK also has a radio that is original but not working, and a NOS equaliser.

Simon in Londopn

PS - Hi Nick :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Charlie, If you have the origi

Charlie, If you have the original radio you may be able to have it repaired for less than a new one at one of the radio repair places listed in Hemmings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.