Ferrari Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of my Digiplex G

Here is a pic of my Digiplex Grounds that I made. Jeremy sent me pics that proved to be wonderful. He also gave a great description. I just thought I would post a pic for those who haven't done this upgrade yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Guys,

Good Work Rich...

Hi Guys,

Good Work Rich...

Jeremy's article is up ...http://www.ferrariforum.net/tech/

I just realized when reading the article and viewing the pics that there is an additional mod that is neccesary (that I forgot to mention...oooopppsss)and that is the addition of Tie Raps around the units to throughly secure the wiring harness plugs to the Digiplexs themselves. The factory harness clips/connectors are very prone to coming loose due to vibration (and the fact they are a pretty poor design) and truly benifit from the added straps to hold them in place.

The addition is fairly simple...pull units up & out...slightly loosen the fasteners..slide tie wraps under the units, one strap on each side if the incoming wires (two straps per unit) snug up the tie wraps (use 2 Ties together if the ones you have are short versions) and harness plug securely in place and retighten units and reinstall in fender well.

Regards, JRV

1 - 3 of 3 Posts