Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you may know, I&#39

As many of you may know, I'm currently on a trip in Singapore. The local Ferrari dealer had the new 612 for public showing for one day only. This is the exact car that was shown at the Detroit auto show. That is me sitting in the car btw

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Whoooaaaa!! Cool!!

How was

Whoooaaaa!! Cool!!

How was the leg room?

the car looks rather plain in the pics, does it look more exciting in person?

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JRV: The styling is indeed kin

JRV: The styling is indeed kind of plain but a bit better than the 456 that it replaces. Keeping in mind the car's target as 'the daily driver' ferrari of course.

The leg room was nothing short of amazing! I couldn't believe it. I could stretch my legs completely straight. It's a VERRY comfortable car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Legroom....Ahhhhhhhhhh....[img

Legroom....Ahhhhhhhhhh....

I just noticed that the 612 is a good candidate for Titanium Skid Plates for the front spoilers...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jay,

When were you there?

Jay,

When were you there? As of yesterday, the car was still in Detroit; my brother was there to see it. Also, did you notice any of the defects people wrote about (poor paint on one of the doors, suspected accident damage)? It looks like a great car, but I prefer it in darker colors like the blue in some of the pictures. I hope with its introduction it means 456's will get down to a price where I can consider one!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw the car Sunday the 18th.

I saw the car Sunday the 18th. The newspaper article said it was the same car but who knows?

I saw only one defect with the car. The inside drivers door handle was mis-aligned or broken. It made a odd grinding noise when releasing the latch. I chalked it up to being a demo car that's been in a countless number of places and hands.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts