Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If these pictures are authenti

If these pictures are authentic, I don't like the front nose. Looks like a cartoon. The Rear will take some getting use to but it's not bad.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More cooling: bigger haunch on

More cooling: bigger haunch on rear fender: bigger exhaust tips: more underbody aero: tail chin spoiler: revert to Testarossa dual stalk side mirror holders and funky shaped mirror: new front light cluster.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the old one's bette

I like the old one's better. I think the older 360 is the best looking ferrari ever made.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know if the new F4

Does anyone know if the new F430 requires the same general maintenance (belt changes every 30,000 miles) as the F360? I talked to a chap in Greensboro,NC at a dealership who said yes. With the new Maserati engine, I would think this could be changed since Maserati engines have metal timing belts that do not require 30 K maintenance. I am interested in a 360 in about a year and a half, and by then perhaps a 430 may be available. If not, I'll purchase a 2002-2004 360. I drive a 95 911 Porsche Carrera now with 25 k

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.