Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All: I've been cons

Hello All: I've been considering buying another Testarossa. The car I have in mind is a 1989 Grigio Metallic paint code FER 700/CV. The car is about 17 hours drive from me so I've been trying to view as many cars in Grigio as I can. The problem is that I see many different shades of gray from dark gunmetal to a very nice medium metallic or platinum appearance. In the pics and videos I have of the car in question it looks very nice. I had a local body shop reference the paint code and I have a sample panel and it looks very dark. I'm attaching a good pic of a 328 that is grigio and would like opinions. Is this a real world view of this color? Thank You for all your help....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff,

the pic you posted lo

Jeff,

the pic you posted looks Grigio (grey metailic) to me and so do the other pics from Doug.

On a color like that many things can factor in, time of day picture was taken, amount of sunlight, type of camera....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank You So Much Tillman....t

Thank You So Much Tillman....that is great! I truly appreciate this...and Thanks Doug and JRV too. It's so hard making long-distance decisions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts