Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 348TB S

I recently purchased a 348TB Speciale (No. 9 of 100) I am wanting to know what tools, covers, etc. came with the car? Please help me.
Darryl

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Darryl, I spoke with you befor

Darryl, I spoke with you before concerning your car (this was by email), Remember I also bought a 1992 TB Speciale....There was a factory tool kit that came with the car, there also was a factory Ferrari car cover housed in its own bag. One option on your car was the Ferrari original Schedoni 2 piece luggage set which listed for $3000 (I have this with my car).
Picked up my car last night and of course the brand new battery was dead (they must have left something on during the 5 day trip from california). Anyway it jump started right away....if this ever happens to you...always let the car idle for ten minutes so the computers can rest themselves. Wait till you see where the battery is located...drivers side wheel well toward front of car...remove panel 4 phillips head screws....large terminal is positive. Also, if you go inside the trunk area on the drivers side there is a little removable panel....inside is the fuse block and a kill switch for the battery...it's round.
I don't know where you hook up thr trickle charger to...I think its in this same panel...I'm definetly not going to take the battery panel off everytime I want to hook up a trickle charger.If anyone out there knows the answer to this one please post it. Thankyou}

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To hook up a charger you open

To hook up a charger you open the engine bonnet, look just on your right on the upper frame rail, you will see a rectangular platic cover with ++ on it, flip open the cover for the + terminals (that come from the Battery and then go to the starter), hook your + there and the ground to the engine in an unpainted spot. And like you say, if the Battery has gone completely dead, run the relearn scenario.

Also, like Robert says, the 348's had a sizeable Tan Leather Tool Luggage Box that was strapped in the Trunk right in the center back, by a Leather Belt, and the car cover.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts