Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in trading acr

I am interested in trading across or a partial trade for a Testarossa.

I have an original 1980 DeTomaso Pantera GT-5 that is 85% restored and upgraded. serial # 09178.

E-mail me and we can talk and I will send you pictures throughout the rebuild.

Motor has 5000 miles on it, 351 punched .30 over, 400+ HP, Laminova EDC54 Series Water to Oil Cooler, new clutch, flywheel, new starter, MSD, ZF safety wired, new ZF mounts & bushings, new motor mounts, Holly750 DD pumper, new long throw clutch master and salve, new chrome water bottles and custom bracket, Fluidyne radiator with Flexlite sucker fans, all stainless steel pipes and gates hoses, all new suspension, bearings, bushings, shocks, springs, calipers rebuilt, new pads, being custom painted artic white right now, will be done Friday, waiting for new Kodiak wheels, being made due in 3 weeks, 10"-275x40x17 & 13" 335x35x17, will have New Michelin Pilot Sport Tires. new white face VDO gauges, all switches have been replaced, new window regulators and brass gears, corvette seats, Stereo CD Player & Alarm. I have 65 in it and have the receipts to back it up and it's realistically got about 3 to 5 grand left to be completely done if you have it done. If you do it yourself, 1500.00.
Has no a/c.

At this point, I wouldn't sell it for any less than 55. Any less, I will keep it and drive it considering Tune ups at 150.00, clutch replacement 400.00, total motor rebuild 5000.00, need I say more. The more I write this the more I realize I am probably crazy getting rid of it when I start thinking about the costs involved with Ferrari maintenance, repairs & drivability compared to what I have now.

But for the right deal, anything is possible. I've had this car 4 years and I think it's time for a change. Any car I consider trading for will have to be inspected and checked. I am not jumping into another total rebuild situation.

[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts