Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man!

What an awesome displa

Man!

What an awesome display of machinery last weekend at Reliant Stadium here in Houston!

Old Rolls Royces, Cord, Pierce Arrow, brands you "hear" about but in my lifetime have never even SEEN in public. Along with race cars and hot rods of every era...what an awesome show!

Congrats to JRV for carrying some crystal out of there for his lovely Miura....

He worked so hard that week, before the show that I'm not sure when I saw him late Saturday it had even sunk in...........

I left him to go dancin' to the El Orbits, with my daughter, Amanda!

I have a top secret pic I'll post when I get it scanned...anyone else snag some good shots???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
>>brands you "hear

>>brands you "hear" about but in my lifetime have never even SEEN in public.<<

Man I'm tellin ya!!! it was unfreakin believable the cars on display....whatta show....the organizers are to be commended for their planning and execution!!

pics coming...
...I'm still recovering

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did I win the raffle???

If

Did I win the raffle???

If not the car, at least the Rolex???
It was a REAL one from IW Marks...
they always support stuff like this..good guys.

Where's my stub.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about the horizontal pos

Sorry about the horizontal posting of pics...it's my first time to post a pic on this board. I think I got it figured out now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul,

It was a very nice

Paul,

It was a very nice show. I loved the little Testarossa. Hope to see you around.

Jeremy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a couple more:

Here's a couple more:

Our Fearless Leader Jeremy...

The actual Ferrari 355 from the James Bond movie "Die Another Day".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here I am re-uniting with Ferr

Here I am re-uniting with Ferrari icon Sid Simpson (and one of my good friends & mentors) for the first time since his retirement from Ferrari of Houston, Sid was coaxed out of retirement to be Chief Judge of this event! For you youngin's...
..Sid Simpson goes back with Ferrari to the days before Dealerships and long before technicians, way back to the mechanic days!!! Sid owned an "authorized" "repair station" in Houston dating to the "early 60's", when all importing was done by Chinetti, Harley Cluxton and Otto Zipper...
...names some of you may not be familiar with but all Ferrari Legends in their own right!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Jeremy-
I actually saw yo

Hey Jeremy-
I actually saw you driving along the West Loop feeder last week in your 308, then saw it at the show. Why is your front passenger side speedline rim a different color (goldish tint) than the rest of the wheels? I love 308 QV's...are your front bumper turn signal indicators from a Euro-spec car (amber/clear lenses vs. just all amber)?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Amber is correct for US Cars,

Amber is correct for US Cars, but Reoriginals just has the bicolor ones......I guess you use an amber lamp in them it's the same..

REALLY good to see Sid again,....he's a riot!!

"Get the Testarossa over the 308, it has more room for a beer cooler.." That's some advice he gave me, once! LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.