Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi speedy308 hows it going sti

hi speedy308 hows it going still having a battle on fchat with all the 8 cylinder owners who think they have ferrari any 12 cylinder lovers on this site

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why argue mute points that con

why argue mute points that consume real time that could be spent driving your car, or kissing your wife or kids or petting your dog or watering some flowers or simply doing anything else of real value?????

that crap got old for me quick!!!

I learned my lesson...mud wrestling with pigs gets everyone dirty, and the pigs love the mud!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Steve, blimey you only b

Hello Steve, blimey you only been on new chat 5 posts and already JRV got you sussed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey SI...watch me susse you in

Hey SI...watch me susse you in one post....

We don't want arguing stupid BS here...if we did we din't need to wait for you to come along, we could have let the inmates run the asylum like other sites all by ourselves...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In my opinion, if the Factory

In my opinion, if the Factory puts the Ferrari Badge on the car, then it is a Ferrari.

Otherwise one gets into battles as to whether the current F1 cars even qualify as Ferraris (V10), and there is just nothing but silliness down that path.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
exactly Mitch...and the proble

exactly Mitch...and the problem is, it's not even a debate...it's just a silly pointless arguement...pretty much designed & calculated to cause trouble!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! Sorry I missed him!

Be

LOL! Sorry I missed him!

Been moving...let's see...lots of Ferraris here in the ol' collection! I see lots of 12s, some front... some rear engines, here's some F1 V8s, a few sixes.........even some fours....All I know for SURE is........

My arms hurt!

I don't think he meant any trouble though.......let's stop in the Cafe for a pint!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Steven,

your friend SI used

Steven,

your friend SI used you as a reference to be allowed back in...!?!?

if he is a good guy and truly wasn't trying to stir the pot, let me know and he will be allowed to rejoin us if he cares to.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL! There's two steves in

LOL! There's two steves in the UK...Fan512bbi, who doesn't have an Fcar currently, (accident) but is closing in on a 456, I believe...

And steve f, who's the CHAMPION of 12 cyl. engines, but has let slip he's considering a 360 Sradale in lieu of his awesome 512M, with the cool two tone seating.......

HTH

I'll be back later, I have to meet the crane company handling my palm trees!!!! Need a palm tree, JRV???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You know I love Palm Trees!!!

You know I love Palm Trees!!! I'm trying to create my own tropical paradise, where love, peace and harmony abounds (and the rest are fed to the sharks)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Watch out!

*crane swing

Watch out!

*crane swinging honkin' tree*

Yep that's what we'll have, once I get these babies into her back yard.........

*CRASH!!!!*

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can vouch that Si is a good

I can vouch that Si is a good guy (sometimes) LOL, seriously let him in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if you love palm trees you wil

if you love palm trees you will love the new seats in my car how do you post piccys on here

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
if you love palm trees you wil

if you love palm trees you will love the new seats in my car how do you post piccys on here

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You look to be rather long in

You look to be rather long in the leg and shot in the torso if those seats fit; but I love the latteral support!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here's my new ride, includ

Here's my new ride, includes palm trees in the area. It has 12 cylinders but they are in the front. Oh well.

aehaas

1 - 20 of 25 Posts