Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Community,

...it has bee

Hi Community,

...it has been proposed that we change the look of FT while still maintaining it's ease of use.

Our Webmaster and all around great guy Jay Britton has recently modernized our sister site Lamborghini-Talk. It took him about a month or more working behind the scenes to revamp the look and feel of LT and everyone there likes the new look. Jay has graciously offered his expertise to modernize Ferrari-Talk look.

Will all those interested please visit www.Lamborghini-Talk.com and register you feedback and/or complaints here.

Unless the members here are opposed, then I'll ask Jay to modernize Ferrari-Talk in the near future.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lambo-talk looks pretty good.

Lambo-talk looks pretty good. If you can carry/convert all of your current threads to the new format you will be a leg up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mike: Absolutley. Not a single

Mike: Absolutley. Not a single post will be lost. I'll be changing the look of the site only. Still using the same forum software.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the revised look, it se

I like the revised look, it seems to flow better and there is much more summary information, go for it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sure thing, looks real good...

sure thing, looks real good...just dont make it so complicated for us old codgers !!
We dont like too much change

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's up [IMG]http://www.fe

It's up
Enjoy everyone....

If you notice anything that does not look or act right please let me know. Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
W O W !!!!!!

[IMG]http://ww

W O W !!!!!!

HUGE THANKS JAY......LOOKS GREAT!!!

and what a surprise
!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i like it and it is the same a

i like it and it is the same and as easy as before..thanks for not making it complicated and impossible to read...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.