Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loaded Radical SR-3 ready to g

Loaded Radical SR-3 ready to go. If you want to go really fast, email: [email protected]
with your address, and I'll send you a DVD showing the car,and information. Complete package with everything you will need to run the car, and a like new 2006 enclosed trailer.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dascow, I have a very complete package,,,, Radical Sr-3 with 1300 Hayabusa engine , 6 speed sequential transmission, dry sump oil system, digital dash, extra wheels, ETC ,most all the extra options, with all support equipment to run it,,, Radio harness,antenna,ptt switch, transponder, dry break fueling rig, etc,,, and a 2006 enclosed trailer Usually the fast car at any track day. If you might have serious interest, email your address and I'll send a DVD with all the info and great pictures of the whole deal. Currently the best deal on the market for an SR-3

·
Registered
78 Posts
Radical Pictures

We added more pictures of the Radical SR-3 that is for sale. They are in the photo gallery on this site.:) Enjoy!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Radical SR-3 Track Day Race Car

The Radical was tested and sorted at Virginia International Raceway (VIR) on 11-04-2007 and passed all tests for performance, setup, and ran very fast.
It is ready for the next owner to enjoy. I will sell the car without the trailer if you have a trailer of your own. I can deliver the car to your driveway in the lower 48 This is a great "no hassle" car and trailer package, and is a great way to get started in a real downforce race car. And it is priced very competitive with the current market.
Send us your address, and I will send a very nice DVD of the car with pictures showing the car, suspension, details,and trailer.
Thanks for your time and consideration, [email protected] ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
2008 track day season is just around the corner.. buy the Radical and trailer package and get ready for all the fun and good times. I did all the work, you just enjoy the driving.
contact us directly at: [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts