Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried all the obvious

I've tried all the obvious stuff to clean the 'vinyl' trim under the windows if my Ex.. but on a recent trip to Florida I saw several Ex's with clean trim... all moving so I couldn't ask the owners... anybody with a magic cleaner? The problem is a white film that makes the black (vinyl?) trim looks scuzzy. Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pete,
Have you tried the Magu

Pete,
Have you tried the Maguiar's Back to Black cleaner? It seems to work reasonably well on black rubber type trim...

Regards,
David

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Pete

Try using a tire c

Hey Pete

Try using a tire cleaner called "Wesley's Bleach White". It is for cleaning off road grime from tires. Spray it on a rag and then wipe ONLY the rubber. The bleach white as hydrocloric acid in it and if you get it on the pain it will mess it up. Let it sit for a while then scrub the rubber with an old scotch bright pad. You will see the rubber start to turn a brownish color. That is when you wanna scrub. Rinse it off and repeat as needed. Then hit it with some armoral to make it look new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.