1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Charles:

Sorry to see th

Hi Charles:

Sorry to see the damage.
This may not be something you want to expand on, but, how did it happen? (just curious)

Greetings
VS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well it was raining pretty har

well it was raining pretty hard and i took a turn a lil to fast and hydro planed up a curb and it a tree.. i wish the traction control would have saved me

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Holly Cow!!!!

I am very sor

Holly Cow!!!!

I am very sorry to hear of you mishap Charles. At least you are alright. The car can be repared.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks jeremy .. im ok but jus

thanks jeremy .. im ok but just alittle upset for taking the car out that day..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow, sorry about the accident

Wow, sorry about the accident and glad you're OK. Please describe what this accident will do to the perceived value of the car at trade-in and so forth.
My 550 just got keyed and I'm anticipating the "hit" I'll take someday if I have to repaint the door.
Thanks, John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
"A properly repaired Ferra

"A properly repaired Ferrari is unaffected in value."

A Fcar dealer told me that once.

Hope it makes you feel better.

Go ahead and repaint the key damage as well.
A good paint match and no one will be able to tell.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Of course I wasn't trading

Of course I wasn't trading in that day, just trying to get him involved in an insurance dispute I was having........LOL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you have it repaired yet.

Did you have it repaired yet. Love to see pics of it as it's being done and after.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
still waiting for the bumper t

still waiting for the bumper to come in .. hopefully it will be done in another 2 weeks

hey jrv how have you and don been ..i stopped by the other day around lunch time .. but i guess yall went out to eat .. hope things are doing well there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Charles,

hey we finally

Hi Charles,

hey we finally got Challehge Grill confirmation..if you still want one we have it!!!

Glad to hear you'll be "Back on Da Road again" Soon!!!

Join us for the La. Fling!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow Charles. I feel your pain!

Wow Charles. I feel your pain! The front right looks a lot like my car did a short while ago.
I hit a deer, turned wheel to the right to avoid it and I hit a 4 to 5 inch curb. Tore up my front bumper and bent the right fender a little and bent the control arm on the right front wheel.

I drove home after the incident, put the car in the garage and called my insurance guy to come over and look at the car.

My insurance company handled it very quickly, but they kept asking me did you hit the deer first or the curb?

I took lots of pictures of the damage and the fix.

I was not hurt at all and the car is better than ever. Waiting for parts was agony though!

--tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey, things happen!
I'm d

Hey, things happen!
I'm dating the 550 prom queen and she went to Yellowstone with the Ferrari Owners Club (Utah) and the Park kicked her in the jaw while she was making a Uturn behind a Carrera-GT, a 360 and a 456GT. Only my 550 got kicked in the jaw on the turnout.

Oh well, so the 550 prom queen's going to the body shop spa FOR A NOSE JOB. No big deal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts