Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JRV, thank you for letting me

JRV, thank you for letting me post this info.
If anyone is interested, I sell Scuderia Shields that are the same size and color as the OEM shields. They are curved and made of metal. The colors are fired glass cloisonne. They weigh approximately 8 ounces each and can be installed with double stick tape or epoxy. Put them on your car or display them in a showcase with your trophies or models. The price per pair is $225 plus postage. Guaranteed you will like them. Email me direct and I will forward a picture.
JRV, thanks again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Paul,

Hey do you have some

Paul,

Hey do you have some pics of the shields? If so postsome.

Also, can you make other designs?

Regads, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JRV, thank you for letting me

If anyone is interested, I sell Scuderia Shields that are the same size and color as the OEM shields. They are curved and made of metal. The colors are fired glass cloisonne. They weigh approximately 8 ounces each and can be installed with double stick tape or epoxy. Put them on your car or display them in a showcase with your trophies or models. The price per pair is $225 plus postage. Guaranteed you will like them. Email me direct with any questions.
JRV, thanks again. http://www.ferrariads.com/classifieds/upload/296.jpg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will these fit the contours of

Will these fit the contours of a 348 fender? Thanks Paul

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
interested in shields please l

interested in shields please let me know and a pic is good to see

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can you tell me if the curve o

Can you tell me if the curve on the Ferrari Fender Shields that fit a 360 Modena or a lesser curved current model will best fit a 330 GT 2 plus 2? Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in purchasing a set

If anyone is interested, I sell Scuderia Shields that are the same size and color as the OEM shields. They are curved and made of metal. The colors are fired glass cloisonne. They weigh approximately 8 ounces each and can be installed with double stick tape or epoxy. Put them on your car or display them in a showcase with your trophies or models. The price per pair is $225 plus postage. Guaranteed you will like them. Email me direct and I will forward a picture.
JRV, thanks again.
Paul, I am interested in purchasing a pair of your glass cloisonne shields, email me at [email protected], thanks, arl.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Paul, I am interested in purchasing a pair of your glass cloisonne shields, email me at [email protected], thanks, arl.
You think Paul is still around? Did you look at the date of the post? 2003! Nearly 5 YEARS ago. Of course you never know...some of these guys may have been around from the beginning, but I get the distinct feeling that where is not much going on here...

·
Registered
Ferrari F430 Spider F1
3 Posts
This is going to sound really dumb but what is a Scuderia Shield? I'm just starting to look for a 360 and some seem to have these.

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
This is going to sound really dumb but what is a Scuderia Shield? I'm just starting to look for a 360 and some seem to have these.

Thanks
It is the symbol of the race team. The yellow shield w/ the "S" and "F" in script and the black horse. SF stands for Scuderi Ferrari (or race team Ferrari). The are specifically referring to the shields on the front fenders near the leading edge of the doors.

·
Registered
Ferrari F430 Spider F1
3 Posts
Great stuff - I was thinking Shield as in a physical thing maybe protecting the bumper from the heat from the exhaust or similar.

It makes me smile - it's a bit like an ad I saw for a F430 - £129,000 and one of the things quoted was floor mats!! Like that's going to close the sale!

So Scuderia Shields are stickers - boy we used to trade these at school if that's all that's needed I am definitely in. In fact my collection includes one that's definitely going on the wing of my car - recently I was lucky enough to attend the "after show party" of a Black Sabbath (Ronnie not Ozzie) concert. The entry requirement was a Sticker!! How's that for Rock and Roll!! Nail that baby to the side of your Ferrari and watch the chicks flock over.

Rock and roll!

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
30 Posts
So Scuderia Shields are stickers - boy we used to trade these at school if that's all that's needed I am definitely in.
Floor mats...that IS funny. Hey, does your $150k car have floor mats??? No?! Well, then I am NOT BUYING IT! Yea, like that is going to happen.

The Scuderia Shields are NOT stickers. They are actually inset badges that are like the Porsche Crest on the hood of your car. The fenders actually have indentations for the badges to fit down in. On second thought, I don't think any of my P-cars have the crest inset...I think they are all flush mounted on a flat surface.

Anyway, it is a pretty expensive option since if you consider that it does NOTHING to make the car faster or ride better. I want to say I read somewhere that it was like a $3,000 option. I may be way off on that one so don't quote me.

Now, that said, they have become SO popular these days that you often see the SF badges retrofitted to cars that never had them and in some cases they do in fact just use crappy stickers.

Best,
James

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.