Ferrari Forums banner

Searching for history %b472 365GTC4 sn 15693

1K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  MCM (Zanny1) 
G
#1 ·
Early this year I purchased a

Early this year I purchased a 1972 Euro spec 365 GTC4, serial number 15693. The previous owner was a Mr. John Marshall of Hollywood Ca. who bought the car in 1989 during the price frenzy. The car ssentially sat unusued from that time until I bought it in March of this year.
The owner before Mr. Marshall was a doctor located in La Jolla, Ca. I believe the car was originally painted Blue Chiaro but is now black. The interior is creme color and appears to be original, with exception of the dash and center console which has been done (nicely but incorrectly) in black leather. The odometer currently shows around 70,000 kilomters.
The car runs well, produces no smoke and has few leaks. The suspension is shot and currently undergoing a rebuild at Bobilef motors in San Diego.
The body is rust free, indicating to me that it has been in California for some time. It has original borrani wires and KO´s.
If you know anything about this car, good or bad, I would appreciate some correspondence via this webiste or at mikemollere@chevrontexaco.com. Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.