Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my 1978 ferrari 308, i

here is my 1978 ferrari 308, it has 98k miles on it but it is in verty impressive condition. it has been a driver all its life and it was a California car all of its life before i bought it and shipped to honolulu. It is a GTS and has a rebuilt engine, transmission, new clutch, euro bumper, 288gto replica wheels, all unused tools, map light, books. The car looks wonderful and it is a car you will be proud of to own. I am selling because i have 2 other F-cars and need to get rid of this one. Just don't use it as often as i used to.i am asking $30K for the car, but i am always willing to work out something with someone who really wants the car. so if you have any questions email me at [email protected]. or call me at 808-375-2258

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Glad you made the trip, padner

Glad you made the trip, padner! ;)

We run a friendly place here..not quite so cash flow oriented, ya know???

I wanted to se more pics! LOL!

Put that one in front of the beach break up on here!

*waxing 10' 6" Velzy.....flat today here*

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, i decided to come over h

yeah, i decided to come over here since they deleted my ad over at f-chat. I actually have never heard of ferrari talk up until a few days ago...well here are a few more pictures of my car!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh Man! I love the pic with D

Oh Man! I love the pic with Diamond Head in the back... I lived in Honolulu many years ago...You do not see that angle in pics very often, brought back many memories!
Johnny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts