Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WANTED A BROKE DOWN OR DAMAGED

WANTED A BROKE DOWN OR DAMAGED 308 GTS,ANY CONDITION,WITH OR WITHOUT ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION.ANY YEAR OR COLOR CONSIDERED.MUST BE RESONABLE.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you can get the info ahead

If you can get the info ahead of time you might try Sherriff's auctions (drug seizures) or insurance auctions. Helps to have an inside source to keep an eye out for the Fcars though, just to save time.

DJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Spasso,I travel often a

Thanks Spasso,I travel often and I live in north Alabama,So there are not alot of these around here to begin with.I am in Dallas and Atlanta often,I hope to find one in the southest so I can afford to get it home !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doyle. If you are stilllooking

Doyle. If you are stilllooking....Check out: www.italianauto.com Mr.Hooper in Phoenix,AZ.,regularly sells,mostly 308/328's that are in need of a little TLC,or Body Work. Usually,fairly Cheap,too. He's had some nice,Driver 308's in the Mid to High Teens,and he has one now,with no drivetrain,asking $10K. Check him out.

Also,check: www.kimmotor.com. or www.gullwingmotorcars.com They usually have Cars,allkinds,that need a little work,For Sale,Reasonable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can sell a 89... it was hit

i can sell a 89... it was hit in the rt front..car is 100% complete.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts