Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here and just wanted to

Newbie here and just wanted to know what all you guys did here for a living if possible? Also, can some one show me how to make money!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm a Colombiam Coffee Bea

I'm a Colombiam Coffee Bean Supplier (my real name is Juan Valdez, are we related?)...what about you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I'm no coffee bean su

Well I'm no coffee bean supplier but my name is Juan Valdez!!! Seriously! If I could have a dollar for everytime someone cracked and a joke and said "oh the columbian coffee guy" I would really have a ferrari and wouldn't be asking you guys here to show me how to make money!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh and Mr Vallan, Nice site!!!

Oh and Mr Vallan, Nice site!!!!!!! Your in Houston too!!! I'll see you someday when I do buy myself a ferrari, porche, or lambo!!! Really getting tired or traveling around on a Donkey!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JV,

if you want to be succe

JV,

if you want to be successful in life do a personal evaluation of your own skills and attributes...discover where you shine, the things you are better at than others, the things you can believe in and persue with a passion...once you discover & understand what "you" can excell at...go for it! The world needs leaders and creators and passionate workers of every type. Those who understand themselves and the world around them and are willing to to what it takes to be the best can and will excell.

Regards, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks JRV. I will visit your

thanks JRV. I will visit your shop and own a ferrari one day!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's not what I do....&#40

It's not what I do....(Nothing,now...
) It's what I DID!!!...
(I'm 44)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am currently an unemployed b

I am currently an unemployed bum... I like this no work lifestyle!! As for how I maintain my lifestyle, inheritance is a great thing!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm a student.

By the w

I'm a student.

By the way, which model does each of you own? As for myself, I don't have one yet but plan to buy the 360 Modena in the future.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had an '82 308 GTSi. Now

I had an '82 308 GTSi. Now I have a '91 Testarossa, and am currently looking for a 355 GTS.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
David,

I bet you're

David,

I bet you're asking yourself, "How can I get back on the right track?"

JL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts