Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here's where we'll

So here's where we'll chat about the latest developments!

So our hottie Danika is pretty well placed for the show.

I'm concerned so many spots are filled ahead of my favorite team, AJ Foyt Racing.....can anyone up there at the Speedway tell me how they have done in practice?

Per the track website both Larry Foyt as well as Anthony Foyt (AJ Foyt, IV) are schedule to qualify this weekend.........GO AJ Foyt Racing!

I've got my Coyote Racing "Glow in the dark" beer mugs in the freezer, cooling down.....LOL!

The only thing in my "wish list" I never found was the set of Four Time Winners Bobble Head dolls...maybe some of the Indianapolis locals can help me with that one!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It IS great to see Kenny Brack

It IS great to see Kenny Brack step back into a car!

I thought he was a goner when the horrific wreck occured.

A nice guy, welcome back Kenny!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess that Danika wobbled on

I guess that Danika wobbled on the first lap turn one and dropped her speed for that lap. If she ran that lap the same as the other 3 qual laps, she may have had the pole.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd read that as well! She

I'd read that as well! She was pretty mad at not grabbing the opportunity! It would have made Sports Illustrated!!!! LOL!

Easy enough to do, in a crosswind........

Have you seen any practice speeds for the Foyt's?
They must be struggling, not to have been further towards the front. I guess I'll drop over to the shop and ask..........

I hate to go too often, I spend a LOT of money if they let me in the "Team Closet"......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There was a nice human interes

There was a nice human interest piece on the Foyt Team, with visiting long time fan Ray Parish.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We'll see how Toyota does.

We'll see how Toyota does........

I'm redoing the airbox on mine today, for MORE POWER! ROTFLMAO! =%^)

Actually, it's to repair a horrendous vacuum leak, but whatever.............

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FINALLY found some practice ti

FINALLY found some practice times...lokks like Larry and Anthony have run some 220MPH runs, nothing faster. Alex Barron is "In" with a 221.215, so they don't lack much.

For Saturday Anthony goes out 7th in #14 and again 11th in 14T. Larry has two shots back to back, with 18th qualifier in #48, and 19th in 48T.

Nothing like leaving it to the last minute, you guys!!!

Danika is shown taking car #16T out Saturday, as 14th qualifier.....I don't understand why they'd take that risk now.....????????? She already sits fourth on the grid.......

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pow....Pow....and POW!

AJ F

Pow....Pow....and POW!

AJ Foyt puts three cars in the show!!!!!!

With 220.442MPH top speed for Anthony. Larry not far off that pace as well.

WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!!!!

On of these days I'll buy that 'third car' from AJ, and see if I'm any good!!!! LOL! I'll bet with AJ coaching in my headphones, I could do it!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Mind if I try the third c

"Mind if I try the third car, AJ?"

"No, go ahead Speedy!" ROTFLMAO!

Felipe had to sneak into to the track, to take his run!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Brack was smokin' at 227MP

Brack was smokin' at 227MPH.........AJ stepped down to his pits to give hima pat on the back.....welcome back, Kenny!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts