Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeking Companies or Individua

Seeking Companies or Individuals interested in being a sponsor for The Texas Running of the Bulls Event Oct.11th-12th, fee is $2500-$3000 and includes their add & logo in all future media advertising and banner adds on Lamborghini-Talk.com and Ferrari-Talk.com for one year, plus their banner on the event Italian Stallion Support Vehicle (till Dec.) towing a Miura., so it will get noticed and Large Banner at the Blue Bonnet Farms and TWS Race Track. We will be sending out 2500 Flyers to Lamborghini and Ferrari owners in about a 4-5 state area NM, Col, Tex, OK, LA, ,also includes, adds in the Lamborghini Club of America & Lamborghini Owners Club Newsletters. And perhaps an add in the FCA newletter. Plus all the local clubs have been notified and are putting out blurbs already that will be updated as new info comes in. And the sponors adds will appear on the signup website were putting up. And in all Media Adds in Newspapers and Radio and Magazines.

For more Sponsor info or to sign up as a Sponsor em [email protected] or phone JR at 713-682-0370

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sponsor Value Package:

I

Sponsor Value Package:

I will be placing adds immediately, 1/8th page or larger in the following publications. I'll have the basic "Texas Running of the Bulls" announcement add done by tommorow with the Sponors on board at this time, Pinnacle Motorsports, Houston, Ferrari-Talk.com, and Lamborghini-Talk.com and off to the magazines by Fri at the latest. If additional sponsors sign up the adds will reflect any changes. The adds will run continuosly thru Sept/Oct issues. With a likely Nov. Thank You add.

Ferrari Club of America Newsletter
Cavallino Magazine
Forza Magazine
Lamborghini Club of America Magazine
Lamborghini Owners Club Newsletter

Track is done deal & locked in, we'll be getting an 'online sign up page' very soon and I'm going to the bank today or tommorow to open an account dedicated only to the event.

Regards, JRV

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.