Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desert run ending at Starbucks

Desert run ending at Starbucks, here ya go Peter!

Of course I never exceeded the Lake Mead Parks posted speed limits, too much fun!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Car looks really sharp, Jeff.

Car looks really sharp, Jeff. And hopefully ran just as well too!
Judging from the 1st pic, I'd say about 70mph in 3rd gear?
And then a nice shady tree to park under.
Ah yeah! Life is good!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great to see you out driving y

Great to see you out driving your beauty Jeff, I know you've worked long and hard to finally get to enjoy it!!!

CONGRATS!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys,

I think I was

Thanks guys,

I think I was slowing down to take that pic a bit John.

Its running very well, still a tiny flat spot. I think the throttle plates need to adjusted perfect to the progression holes but I'll live with it for now as the car runs very well otherwise.
Gonna recheck the compression soon on #4.

Considering I bought it over a year ago in May it is nice to be driving it finally but the work was worth it.

Regards

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
way to go jeff!

did a starb

way to go jeff!

did a starbucks run this past saturday. as you probably did, i enjoyed a venti pumpkin spice latte and a great view of the boxer! glad to see we remain on the same wave jeff!!

pcb

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am a new member so please ex

I am a new member so please excuse my unfamiliarity with the site and the valuable contributors, I'll catch up.
Just last week I upgraded from a very nice 82 308 to a super nice 91 348 TS. The car is absolutely awesome in every aspect, except for the water leak from the hard targa top, I also have the soft top but have not have been in the rain with it.(just can't wait)
I had read a few things on this being a common problem but nothing on the cure. Seals look soft and no shrinkage is evident, latches pull down tight, yet I have a built in shower!!
Thanks in advance,
Nader

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am a new member so please ex

I am a new member so please excuse my unfamiliarity with the site and the valuable contributors, I'll catch up.
Just last week I upgraded from a very nice 82 308 to a super nice 91 348 TS. The car is absolutely awesome in every aspect, except for the water leak from the hard targa top, I also have the soft top but have not have been in the rain with it.(just can't wait)
I had read a few things on this being a common problem but nothing on the cure. Seals look soft and no shrinkage is evident, latches pull down tight, yet I have a built in shower!!
Thanks in advance,
Nader

1 - 8 of 8 Posts