Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the sound track to

Anyone have the sound track to Miami Vice?

Other shops are my best business assets!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have the MV theme song. You

I have the MV theme song. You need it? Sweet ride. Will definently have to come by to see this beauty.

JL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Couple more pics:

[IMG]http

Couple more pics:

Have to add that the Pinnacle Motorsports Hauling Rig with the Italian Stallion Iveco Truck procured last year has really been recieved well by new and old clients alike needing transportation to and from the shop . Eliminating less than careful tow trucks from the picture makes life easier in quite a few ways and door to door service from anywhere in Texas to Pinnacle Motorsports is becoming a popular way to recieve umatched quality of service at fair competitive prices.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha.. I just had a 355 arrive t

ha.. I just had a 355 arrive the same way..from another shop...not running right aftee the 30k was done...uh oh... will know more on Monday

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool Tom. I love those 355s.

Cool Tom. I love those 355s. Pics? Is it one of those F1s or 6 speeds? What year?

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll pic's monday..it&

i'll pic's monday..it's a 95 berlinetta 6spd red with black interior

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cooool. I love the 1995s the

Cooool. I love the 1995s the best.

Sorry to hijack the thread here.

As for the Sonny Crocket special...I saw this car up close and it's actually pretty cool. Not too into some of the detail modifications, but in general the car was very nice. What does it need JR? Sounds like it was a fudged up service from your post? This is the same car that belongs to our friend with a nice collection isn't it?

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<<i'll pic's m

<<i'll pic's monday..it's a 95 berlinetta 6spd red with black interior<<

?????

>>This is the same car that belongs to our friend with a nice collection isn't it? <<

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK Tom,

make sure you post

OK Tom,

make sure you post pics with you in them holding todays newspaper...hehe!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweeeet! Take off that front

Sweeeet! Take off that front license plate frame and you're good to go!

Oh yeah, the customer will probably need some skid plates for that sucker. Seats look like they need some care also.

Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yea here in canada we have to

yea here in canada we have to have the front plate by law..It really sucks. I drive around with mine tucked under the seat

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry...don't have the Mia

Sorry...don't have the Miami Vice Soundtrack. It's probably on an old "Jan Hammer" Album.

I do have a CD with the Magnum P.I. song-Full Version-looping over and over 39 times,though. (As Wife Frowns....
)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts