Ferrari Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
Pinnacle Motorsports is proud to announce the First Annual "Texas Running of the Bulls"...which is a Fun Run to Blue Bonnet Farms in Bellville, Tx.

Blue Bonnet Farms is a sprawling beautiful Thoroughbred Horse Farm in the rolling hills of Bellville, owned by my very long time client and friend, Mr. Ed Perwien.

Mr. Perwien is the original owner of a 1972 Lamborghini Espada and as such is the Grand Father of the Texas Lamborghini owners. He has graciously offered his farm for a great meeting place and B-B-Q. The Driving and Partying Event will honor Lamborghini and be the unvieling of another client Mark Carneys 98 Diablo VT-TT (twin turbo).

At present we have about 10 Lamborghinis signed up for a run from their respective cities of Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio out to the farm.

Originally we were shooting for late May , but the date and format has evolved into a Fun Run-Party- BBQ on Saturday Oct. 11th at Blue Bonnet Farms in Bellville, followed by a High Speed Track Day at Texas World Speedway in Colledge Station on Sun. Oct. 12th.

At this time I'd like to extend an Invitation to include any Sports Car Owners and Fans that would like to join in the Fun Run and BBQ to Bellville on the 11th and/or the High Speed Track Event at TWS on Sunday the 12th..

Any interested parties leave messages here and I'll get back to you individually with the details or email me directly to recieve more details and/or to sign up. We have guys in Houston, Dallas and Austin that will be trip/field co-ordinators, and are looking for Squadron Leaders from San Antonio and other cities to co-ordinate from there.

The event is open to Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Pantera, Alfa, Vectors, etc., etc..

The approximate sign up fee for the BBQ/Party at BlueBonnet Farms for Saturday the 11th is $25.00 per person (children under 12 $5) and is limited to the first 100 signees, and the sign up fee for the High Speed Track Event at TWS is approx. $350 per car with a maximun of 40 cars. In the event the Maximun number of cars attend the TWS event the fee could be adjusted lower to reflect the reduced spread per participant.

For Additional Sign Up Informatin email me @ [email protected]

If you or someone you know wants to Help Mark Carney and Myself underwrite this event (pay deposits) and become a Sponsor with your name attached to all marketing literature to be distributed contact me @ [email protected] for details.

Also to insure everyone has a good time and gets home safely, Pinnacle Motorsports will be providing our Track Support Vehicle and Trailer to insure the cars safe return in case of anything unfortunate. I am hoping that providing a safe secure way home, just in case will alleviate trepidations about any and all of the driving activities.

Hope to see you, your family and friends there !

Happy Motoring.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Glad to see the event format t

Glad to see the event format taking shape!
If anyone needs local accommodations, I have info on various B&Bs in the area.
Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

The World's Fastest Art Car will BE THERE!

Ya'll should be, too!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We're proud to announce t

We're proud to announce to new Event Co-Ordinators to The Texas Running of the Bulls...

Of course from above: Alan Leach owner of the Worlds Fastest Art Car and Team Owner of one of the winningest "Child Advocates Racing for Children" Race Teams...who has researched all the Accomodations in the Bellville/Colledge Station Area for all those planning on participating or spectating on both days of the event: Alan can be contacted @ [email protected]

AND...

Aaron Arnold owner of the Lambo Racing 400GT #0586 has joined us as our Event Co-Ordinator from the San Antonio area...so those of you from San Antonio and surrounding may contact Aaron for event details and the awesome fun run to the farm he has planned:

[email protected]

AND....

...Long Time 89 1/2 Anniverary Edition Countach owner Mr. John Wallace has graciously accepted being our Event Co-ordinator for the Austin Area. Mr. Wallace and his Wife have just moved to Austin from Houston and are still in the process of settling in so don't be miffed if he doesn't reply immediately...his contact info is

[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bryan / College Station Area I

Bryan / College Station Area Inns and Hotels

Manor House Inn Jerry Albrecht 979-764-9640 or 1-800-231-4100

Hilton Hotel 979-693-7500 or www.hiltoncs.com

Comfort Inn 979-846-7333 or 1-800-228-5150

LaQuinta Inn 979-696-7777 or 1-800-531-5900

Ramada Inn 979-693-9891 or 1-800-228-2828

Holiday Inn 979-693-1736 or 1-800-465-4329

Days Inn 979-696-6988 or 1-800-329-7466

Motel 6 979-696-3379

Hampton Inn 979-846-0184

Best Western 979-260-9150 or 1-800-267-7750

Relax Inn 979-778-1881

E-Z Travel Inn 979-693-5822 or 1-888-354-2888

Varsity Inn 979-693-6810

Quality Suites 979-695-9500

Super 8 Motel 979-846-8800

Fairfield Inn 979-268-1552

Navasota Area - 12 miles south of TWS

Super 8 Motel / Navasota Inn 979-825-7775

Cedar Creek Inn 979-825-8000

Vanguard Motel 979-348-9222

Best Western 1-800-267-7750

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last Chance for Romance with t

Last Chance for Romance with the years Exotic Car Events is nearing. Sign Up for The Running of the Bills will be coming to a close on Sept. 30th. Please have the entry forms in by then.

Thank You, JRV

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To Date we have 67 cars (1

To Date we have 67 cars (14 Lamborghinis) signed up for the event and a little over 150 people joining other Enthusiasts for what is sure to become a Texas Fall Classic.

There will be a large gathering of enthusiasts in Houston for a Caravan/Fun Run to Mr. Perwiens sprawling Blue Bonnet Horse Farm meeting about 10am Sat. 11th.

For those wishing to enjoy the comraderee of fellow enthusiasts and car nuts and join in one of the Fun Runs from Austin, Dallas, SA or Houston email me and I will put you in touch with our local run organizers.

With such an overwhelming interest in what started as a small car party, I believe we may well have over 300 participants if we are blessed with good weather.

For more info on the Fun Runs and sign-up info contact me at:

[email protected]

Hope to see ya'll there !!

Endorsed & Supported by:

Lamborghini Club of America, Jim Heady
Lamborghini Owners Club, Jim Kaminski
Lamborghini of Dallas
Pinnacle Motorsports

Sponsored by,

Lamborghini of Dallas
Pinnacle Motorsports
Royal Purple Lubricants