Ferrari Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I drove that blue one about a

I drove that blue one about a month ago.
Very impressive and in terrific shape.
It is however out of the range of money I want to spend.
Working toward a BB512i however.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see these asking prices but

I see these asking prices but imo the real buyers are not stepping up to the table with realistic offers. I just sold a Pristine Low Mileage BB512i and all the money was $74K.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am shopping for on and about

I am shopping for on and about to make a deal at $73k.

Full Euro 1983/19k Miles

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi.......

Very impressive b

Hi.......

Very impressive blue 365 Boxer !!

Would appear that OEM tires [XWX] are mounted on the wheels, as the wheel well clearances look "correct". Hate to see the suspension in the wheel wells of the Boxers with non-OEM tires.

Frank.........23005
www.masiarz.net/bb_resource

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are a few more of the blu

Here are a few more of the blue 1974 / 365 BB, notice the 8 track player in the radio!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thats really a nice BB, I talk

Thats really a nice BB, I talked with the dealer selling it and I believe this one they had repainted at a cost of around $20,000, he mentioned many problems turning up when having it done but thats typical with painting Boxers I know as I have had many problems doing my car, it was done in November and took 3 months and I am taking it in tomorrow for some last touch ups needed in a few spots, no wonder why shops think they are a pain. Quite a bit of filler on these cars also in spots, you cant tell as on the 3xx series cars you will see more waves in the panels, the Boxers they must have spent more time finishing the filler and panels straight.

He also mentioned he got the car from a collector for around $100k and finished up a few mechanical items and the paint.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Which way do you think the Box

Which way do you think the Boxer market is headed in 2006 ? Of the 3 Boxers, which is likely to move north 1st, the 365 BB or 512 BBi ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IMO the 365BB wioll be leading

IMO the 365BB wioll be leading Boxer prices upwards again. It started with the Hussein 365 that sold for $155k, this blue 365 has sold twice in the past year to 2 different owners for $125k.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There was an article in the En

There was an article in the English mag "Classic Cars" recently which tipped 365bb's as the next Ferrari to start climbing. Let's hope so as my three young daughters education depends on it(or so I keep telling my other half!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you know which issue of Cla

Do you know which issue of Classic Cars the article was in ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ugggggh ! Thats the only issue

Ugggggh ! Thats the only issue of Classic Cars I did not get last year !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts